Please note that certain contact information has been omitted from these online versions for identity protection. Please contact for the complete, formal versions. Files open as Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) files.
Links to Michael's Résumé:
(Updated: May 2015)
Letter of Recommendation (Abbott Diagnostics Project)
Michael: Employment Character
One of the prime items of information a prospective employer wishes to uncover in an interviewing process is the character of the person.
As a preview, I:
- live the Golden Rule
- take great personal reward from a hard day's work
- celebrate accomplishments
- improve from defeats
- respect and reward teams
- operate only with the highest of moral and ethical standards
- go the extra mile while being the recognized go-to person to get challenges accomplished
- expect to be established and supported for success and appropriately compensated for my efforts
- work hard and play hard
Early strong family values, reinforced with Scouting and other personal influences created what is today a strong leader of solid character.